- On View
- NOW at the Corcoran
- Past Exhibitions
- David Levinthal: War Games
- NOW at the Corcoran – Ellen Harvey: The Alien’s Guide to the Ruins of Washington, D.C.
- WAR/PHOTOGRAPHY: Images of Armed Conflict and Its Aftermath
- American Bronzes from the Corcoran Gallery of Art
- How Is the World? Recent Acquisitions of Contemporary Photography
- NEXT at the Corcoran 2013
- Shooting Stars: Publicity Stills from Early Hollywood and Portraits by Andy Warhol
- Annual Print Department Exhibition
- Ill Street Blues
- Pump Me Up: D.C. Subculture of the 1980s
- From the Collection: Victor Burgin
- Bezalel on Tour
- Taryn Simon: A Living Man Declared Dead and Other Chapters I-XVIII
- NOW at the Corcoran – Enoc Perez: Utopia
- Ivan Sigal: White Road
- On the Campaign Trail
- James Bridle: A Quiet Disposition
- Programs & Events
- Educators & Students
- Youth & Family
- Support & Membership
- About the Corcoran
plan your visit
Come be inspired by the Corcoran Gallery of Art's expansive collection, dynamic exhibitions, and innovative programs and events. Located in the heart of Washington, D.C., our historic beaux arts building is home to significant collections including 19th- and 20th-century American and European art, contemporary art, photography, and decorative art. We invite you to explore the art through gallery tours, lectures, workshops, and more.
Wednesday 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
(After 5PM, join us for half-price admission and drinks each week at Wine Down Wednesdays and for Uncorked every third Wednesday of the month!
Thursday 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
The Gallery is closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
Seniors (62+)/Students (with valid ID) $8
Visitors under 18 years of age are free.
Members enjoy free admission year-round.
Military Active Duty enjoy free admission year-round.
Tickets may be purchased in person at the museum admission desk, by phone through Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000, or online.
Daily Collection Highlights Tours are FREE with Gallery admission!
The Jefferson, Washington, D.C. (1200 16th St. NW). Ask for “the Corcoran rate” when booking.