- On View
- NOW at the Corcoran
- Past Exhibitions
- David Levinthal: War Games
- NOW at the Corcoran – Ellen Harvey: The Alien’s Guide to the Ruins of Washington, D.C.
- WAR/PHOTOGRAPHY: Images of Armed Conflict and Its Aftermath
- American Bronzes from the Corcoran Gallery of Art
- How Is the World? Recent Acquisitions of Contemporary Photography
- NEXT at the Corcoran 2013
- Shooting Stars: Publicity Stills from Early Hollywood and Portraits by Andy Warhol
- Annual Print Department Exhibition
- Ill Street Blues
- Pump Me Up: D.C. Subculture of the 1980s
- From the Collection: Victor Burgin
- Bezalel on Tour
- Taryn Simon: A Living Man Declared Dead and Other Chapters I-XVIII
- NOW at the Corcoran – Enoc Perez: Utopia
- Ivan Sigal: White Road
- On the Campaign Trail
- James Bridle: A Quiet Disposition
- Programs & Events
- Educators & Students
- Youth & Family
- Support & Membership
- About the Corcoran
Join Wilson, the Corcoran’s lion mascot, in celebrating the power of art and working together. Wilson wants everyone to make a difference in the community—starting now! Every season, the Pride comes together for events that combine the arts with service projects.
Membership in Wilson’s Pride is FREE for children ages 3-16. Join today!
As a Wilson’s Pride Member you will be invited to family events, including:
Community Day at the Corcoran
Saturday, November 2
10 a.m.–3 p.m.
Free; book donation encouraged
All ages welcome!
WILSON'S PRIDE PARTNERS
This new circle of donors supports the Corcoran’s art and service events. When you and your family join this circle, you help to build a more creative community. Your gift of $250 ($200 tax deductible) makes Wilson’s Pride events possible and brings enriching programs to neighborhoods throughout the D.C. area. Wilson’s Pride Partners receive invitations to two exclusive Wilson’s Pride Partners events annually. Join today!