- On View
- NOW at the Corcoran
- Past Exhibitions
- David Levinthal: War Games
- NOW at the Corcoran – Ellen Harvey: The Alien’s Guide to the Ruins of Washington, D.C.
- WAR/PHOTOGRAPHY: Images of Armed Conflict and Its Aftermath
- American Bronzes from the Corcoran Gallery of Art
- How Is the World? Recent Acquisitions of Contemporary Photography
- NEXT at the Corcoran 2013
- Shooting Stars: Publicity Stills from Early Hollywood and Portraits by Andy Warhol
- Annual Print Department Exhibition
- Ill Street Blues
- Pump Me Up: D.C. Subculture of the 1980s
- From the Collection: Victor Burgin
- Bezalel on Tour
- Taryn Simon: A Living Man Declared Dead and Other Chapters I-XVIII
- NOW at the Corcoran – Enoc Perez: Utopia
- Ivan Sigal: White Road
- On the Campaign Trail
- James Bridle: A Quiet Disposition
- Programs & Events
- Educators & Students
- Youth & Family
- Support & Membership
- About the Corcoran
Students to Exhibit at the Museum of Paper and Watermark in Italy
September 29, 2011
It is with enormous pleasure that I announce two students whose work will be exhibited at the Museum of Paper and Watermark (Museo della Carta e della Filigrana) in Fabriano, Italy in summer 2012. Daesik Kim and Jihee (Katelyn) Kang will represent the Corcoran in the Premio Acquerello exhibition. Congratulations to both!
This is an exhibition of about 30 professional artists’ works as well as a small number of emerging artists from various Italian Academies of Fine Arts, and the Corcoran. Artists will be furnished with handmade Fabriano paper to use in creation of their works. The exhibition will travel in Europe.
Katelyn and Daesik will be excellent representatives of the Corcoran in this museum exhibition!