- On View
- NOW at the Corcoran
- Past Exhibitions
- David Levinthal: War Games
- NOW at the Corcoran – Ellen Harvey: The Alien’s Guide to the Ruins of Washington, D.C.
- WAR/PHOTOGRAPHY: Images of Armed Conflict and Its Aftermath
- American Bronzes from the Corcoran Gallery of Art
- How Is the World? Recent Acquisitions of Contemporary Photography
- NEXT at the Corcoran 2013
- Shooting Stars: Publicity Stills from Early Hollywood and Portraits by Andy Warhol
- Annual Print Department Exhibition
- Ill Street Blues
- Pump Me Up: D.C. Subculture of the 1980s
- From the Collection: Victor Burgin
- Bezalel on Tour
- Taryn Simon: A Living Man Declared Dead and Other Chapters I-XVIII
- NOW at the Corcoran – Enoc Perez: Utopia
- Ivan Sigal: White Road
- On the Campaign Trail
- James Bridle: A Quiet Disposition
- Programs & Events
- Educators & Students
- Youth & Family
- Support & Membership
- About the Corcoran
Design Lab's Work is Recognized!
August 31, 2011
I am so thrilled to share with you that we have received three awards of excellence from the University & College Designers Association for Design Lab's work last year. Led by Maria Habib, Director of Design, Design Lab is a course that offers a select group of undergraduate junior and senior graphic design students the unique opportunity to design and oversee production of projects for the Corcoran Gallery of Art and College of Art and Design.
The three awarded projects were:
National Portfolio Dayposter
NEXT at the CorcoranExhibition Identity package
2011 Commencement Collateral
Images of the pieces will be on display at the 41st Annual UCDA Awards show in Phoenix, Arizona October 15–17.