- On View
- NOW at the Corcoran
- Past Exhibitions
- David Levinthal: War Games
- NOW at the Corcoran – Ellen Harvey: The Alien’s Guide to the Ruins of Washington, D.C.
- WAR/PHOTOGRAPHY: Images of Armed Conflict and Its Aftermath
- American Bronzes from the Corcoran Gallery of Art
- How Is the World? Recent Acquisitions of Contemporary Photography
- NEXT at the Corcoran 2013
- Shooting Stars: Publicity Stills from Early Hollywood and Portraits by Andy Warhol
- Annual Print Department Exhibition
- Ill Street Blues
- Pump Me Up: D.C. Subculture of the 1980s
- From the Collection: Victor Burgin
- Bezalel on Tour
- Taryn Simon: A Living Man Declared Dead and Other Chapters I-XVIII
- NOW at the Corcoran – Enoc Perez: Utopia
- Ivan Sigal: White Road
- On the Campaign Trail
- James Bridle: A Quiet Disposition
- Programs & Events
- Educators & Students
- Youth & Family
- Support & Membership
- About the Corcoran
Before founding her namesake firm, Darlene Molnar worked with top-tier firms in the USA and UK. Her past projects include residences, restaurants, office buildings, embassies, schools, a church, and a luxurious concept yacht.
Darlene’s broad education includes Parsons New School of Design in Paris, Sotheby’s Institute of Art in London, and the Royal Academy in Copenhagen.
Darlene is a LEED Accredited Professional with the U.S. Green Building Council and has served as a Project Reviewer & Competition Juror for Architecture for Humanity. She holds a Master of Arts degree in Interior Design from the Corcoran College of Art and Design, where she is currently an Adjunct Professor of interior and product design.
Darlene has been featured on HGTV and was named a "2012 Hot New Talent" by Home & Design Magazine.
Introduction to Interior Design