- On View
- NOW at the Corcoran
- Past Exhibitions
- NEXT at the Corcoran 2013
- Shooting Stars: Publicity Stills from Early Hollywood and Portraits by Andy Warhol
- Pump Me Up: D.C. Subculture of the 1980s
- From the Collection: Victor Burgin
- Taryn Simon: A Living Man Declared Dead and Other Chapters I-XVIII
- NOW at the Corcoran – Enoc Perez: Utopia
- Ivan Sigal: White Road
- On the Campaign Trail
- Programs & Events
- Educators & Students
- Youth & Family
- Support & Membership
- About the Corcoran
ARTINI 2012 Inspirations
Each of the artinis is inspired by a work of art in the Corcoran Gallery of Art’s collection.
Please click on a thumbnail below to view a piece from the Corcoran’s collection that inspired an artini in 2012.
Learn More about the Art Behind the Artinis
March 10, 17, 24, & 31 at 3 p.m.
Corcoran Gallery of Art
500 Seventeenth Street NW
Stop by the Gallery for a docent-led tour and get an up-close look at the 11 works that inspired ARTINI’s participating mixologists.