- On View
- NOW at the Corcoran
- Past Exhibitions
- Shooting Stars: Publicity Stills from Early Hollywood and Portraits by Andy Warhol
- Pump Me Up: D.C. Subculture of the 1980s
- From the Collection: Victor Burgin
- Taryn Simon: A Living Man Declared Dead and Other Chapters I-XVIII
- NOW at the Corcoran – Enoc Perez: Utopia
- Ivan Sigal: White Road
- On the Campaign Trail
- Programs & Events
- Educators & Students
- Youth & Family
- Support & Membership
- About the Corcoran
Tuition & Fees: Undergraduate Degree Programs
2013-2014 Academic Year
Living with Relatives
|Books & Supplies||$2,600||$2,600||$2,600|
|Room (shared with 1 roomate)||$10,900||n/a||n/a|
* For on-campus students, this amount is an estimate for food expense; for off-campus students, this includes an estimate of $7,300 for rent and $2,500 for food; for students living at home or with a relative, where the majority of expenses are estimated to be covered, this provides a basic subsistence level.
The tuition amounts listed above are for sample costs only. Each student’s actual tuition amount will be determined by the number of actual academic credits for which a student registers.
The budget allowances listed above cannot be exceeded for calculation of eligible Financial Aid; however, the costs associated with each item may be different for each student, and students who purchase health/medical insurance may request a financial aid budget increase.
All second-year (or third-year in the case of transfers as juniors) BFA students majoring in Graphic Design and Digital Media Design should add approximately $4,500 to their maximum budget amounts as the estimated purchase price of a required laptop/notebook computer. Students in other programs who purchase laptops may also request financial aid budget increases.
Each graduating senior will be charged a $150 graduation fee. Graduation fee is a non-budget expense that must be paid out-of-pocket.
Tuition rate for Associate of Fine Arts students is $998 per credit hour. The above sample budget is based on 15 credits per semester.
Paying Your Tuition
Students have the following payment options:
The Corcoran accepts personal check, cashier’s check, money order or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express). Payments may be remitted to:
Office of Student Accounts
Corcoran College of Art + Design
500 Seventeenth Street NW
Washington, DC 20006
Students may enroll in a monthly payment plan administered by Sallie Mae TuitionPay, which allows students to make interest-free payments during a 10-month period. The annual fee to enroll is $55. For more information or to enroll in this program, please visit http://tuitionpay.salliemae.com or call (800) 635-0120