- On View
- NOW at the Corcoran
- Past Exhibitions
- David Levinthal: War Games
- NOW at the Corcoran – Ellen Harvey: The Alien’s Guide to the Ruins of Washington, D.C.
- WAR/PHOTOGRAPHY: Images of Armed Conflict and Its Aftermath
- American Bronzes from the Corcoran Gallery of Art
- How Is the World? Recent Acquisitions of Contemporary Photography
- NEXT at the Corcoran 2013
- Shooting Stars: Publicity Stills from Early Hollywood and Portraits by Andy Warhol
- Annual Print Department Exhibition
- Ill Street Blues
- Pump Me Up: D.C. Subculture of the 1980s
- From the Collection: Victor Burgin
- Bezalel on Tour
- Taryn Simon: A Living Man Declared Dead and Other Chapters I-XVIII
- NOW at the Corcoran – Enoc Perez: Utopia
- Ivan Sigal: White Road
- On the Campaign Trail
- James Bridle: A Quiet Disposition
- Programs & Events
- Educators & Students
- Youth & Family
- Support & Membership
- About the Corcoran
Admitted Students & Families
Welcome to the Corcoran College of Art + Design!
Welcome to the Corcoran College of Art + Design’s intimate, dynamic community of artists and educators. This is an exciting time for you and your family, and we are here to help you prepare for that first semester at school. Select the applicable FAQ section from the menu on the left for answers to any questions you might have about housing, Washington, D.C., and student life at the Corcoran. We invite you to contact us at any time throughout the year at email@example.com or (202) 639-1801.
RESERVE YOUR ENROLLMENT
REGISTRATION FOR 1ST YEAR ENROLLMENT
RESERVE YOUR HOUSING
On-campus housing is avaiable to undergraduate students who are under 24 years of age. To reserve your place in Corcoran housing, download the housing application and return it with your $400 reservation fee check to the Corcoran. Please feel free to contact the Office of Student Affairs with any questions at (202) 639-1801. You may also contact Stephanie Sarvana, Associate Director of Student Affairs.
Students interested in living off-campus should visit our Off Campus Housing website.
Click here to learn more about student life at the Corcoran.
PREPARE FOR NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION