- On View
- NOW at the Corcoran
- Past Exhibitions
- David Levinthal: War Games
- NOW at the Corcoran – Ellen Harvey: The Alien’s Guide to the Ruins of Washington, D.C.
- WAR/PHOTOGRAPHY: Images of Armed Conflict and Its Aftermath
- American Bronzes from the Corcoran Gallery of Art
- How Is the World? Recent Acquisitions of Contemporary Photography
- NEXT at the Corcoran 2013
- Shooting Stars: Publicity Stills from Early Hollywood and Portraits by Andy Warhol
- Annual Print Department Exhibition
- Ill Street Blues
- Pump Me Up: D.C. Subculture of the 1980s
- From the Collection: Victor Burgin
- Bezalel on Tour
- Taryn Simon: A Living Man Declared Dead and Other Chapters I-XVIII
- NOW at the Corcoran – Enoc Perez: Utopia
- Ivan Sigal: White Road
- On the Campaign Trail
- James Bridle: A Quiet Disposition
- Programs & Events
- Educators & Students
- Youth & Family
- Support & Membership
- About the Corcoran
Undergraduate Enrollment Reservation
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Corcoran College of Art + Design. We look forward to receiving your confirmation and welcoming you to this year’s class. Receipt of your reservation and the required $300 tuition deposit confirms your spot and reserves any institutional scholarship and grant funds that you may have been awarded.
I accept the offer of admissions and plan to enroll as indicated in the admissions letter received, and I understand and agree to the following terms:
- Admission to the Corcoran College of Art + Design is contingent upon successful completion of my present course of study and upon receipt of official transcripts for these courses.
- Enrollment is contingent upon full payment of fees required by the College.
- To reserve my place in the program, a $300 tuition deposit is required. The deposit is credited towards my first term of tuition charges and is refundable until May 1 for the Fall term and December 1 for the Spring term.
- As required by the District of Columbia, if I am under the age of 26, I will complete and return my health certificate form to the Registrar of the Corcoran College of
Art + Design.