- On View
- NOW at the Corcoran
- Past Exhibitions
- NEXT at the Corcoran 2013
- Shooting Stars: Publicity Stills from Early Hollywood and Portraits by Andy Warhol
- Pump Me Up: D.C. Subculture of the 1980s
- From the Collection: Victor Burgin
- Taryn Simon: A Living Man Declared Dead and Other Chapters I-XVIII
- NOW at the Corcoran – Enoc Perez: Utopia
- Ivan Sigal: White Road
- On the Campaign Trail
- Programs & Events
- Educators & Students
- Youth & Family
- Support & Membership
- About the Corcoran
Graduate Enrollment Reservation
Congratulations on your acceptance to the Corcoran College of Art + Design. We look forward to receiving your confirmation and welcoming you to this year’s class. Receipt of your reservation and the required $500 tuition deposit confirms your spot and reserves any institutional scholarship and grant funds that you may have been awarded.
You may complete this process here or download the form and return it with your $500 tuition deposit to the Office of Admissions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
I accept the offer of admissions and plan to enroll as indicated in the admissions letter received, and I understand and agree to the following terms:
- Admission to the Corcoran College of Art + Design is contingent upon successful completion of my present course of study and upon receipt of official transcripts for these courses.
- Enrollment is contingent upon full payment of fees required by the College.
- To reserve my place in the program, a non-refundable $500 tuition deposit is required. The deposit is credited towards my first term of tuition charges.
- As required by the District of Columbia, if I am under the age of 26, I will complete and return my health certificate form to the Registrar of the Corcoran College of
Art + Design.