- On View
- NOW at the Corcoran
- Past Exhibitions
- NEXT at the Corcoran 2013
- Shooting Stars: Publicity Stills from Early Hollywood and Portraits by Andy Warhol
- Pump Me Up: D.C. Subculture of the 1980s
- From the Collection: Victor Burgin
- Taryn Simon: A Living Man Declared Dead and Other Chapters I-XVIII
- NOW at the Corcoran – Enoc Perez: Utopia
- Ivan Sigal: White Road
- On the Campaign Trail
- Programs & Events
- Educators & Students
- Youth & Family
- Support & Membership
- About the Corcoran
Volunteering at the Corcoran is a wonderful way to become more involved in the Washington arts community. Each year, many volunteers lend their time and talents to the Corcoran, enabling the Institution to extend its reach into the community and to further promote arts appreciation.
The Corcoran hosts a number of programs and events that depend on volunteer assistance in order to make guests feel welcomed. Volunteers are needed at exhibition openings, Member events, public programs, family days, and in various departments across the institution on a daily basis.
Once you have filled out a volunteer application form indicating your availability, qualifications, and interests, we will contact you with potential assignments. Each volunteer is required to attend an orientation prior to the start of volunteer responsibilities. Every month, you will receive an email update with upcoming volunteer opportunities.
To apply, please send the following materials to Tracey Franklin, email@example.com.
- Volunteer Application (PDF)