- On View
- NOW at the Corcoran
- Past Exhibitions
- Cosmo Couture 2013
- David Levinthal: War Games
- NOW at the Corcoran – Ellen Harvey: The Alien’s Guide to the Ruins of Washington, D.C.
- WAR/PHOTOGRAPHY: Images of Armed Conflict and Its Aftermath
- American Bronzes from the Corcoran Gallery of Art
- How Is the World? Recent Acquisitions of Contemporary Photography
- NEXT at the Corcoran 2013
- Shooting Stars: Publicity Stills from Early Hollywood and Portraits by Andy Warhol
- Annual Print Department Exhibition
- Ill Street Blues
- Pump Me Up: D.C. Subculture of the 1980s
- From the Collection: Victor Burgin
- Bezalel on Tour
- Taryn Simon: A Living Man Declared Dead and Other Chapters I-XVIII
- NOW at the Corcoran – Enoc Perez: Utopia
- Ivan Sigal: White Road
- On the Campaign Trail
- James Bridle: A Quiet Disposition
- Programs & Events
- Educators & Students
- Youth & Family
- Wilson's Pride
- Youth Classes
- Pre-College Programs and Focus
- Family Membership
- Family Visits
- Free Summer Saturdays
- Community Day at the Corcoran
- Support & Membership
- About the Corcoran
Volunteering at the Corcoran is a wonderful way to become more involved in the Washington arts community. Each year, many volunteers lend their time and talents to the Corcoran, enabling the Institution to extend its reach into the community and to further promote arts appreciation.
The Corcoran hosts a number of programs and events that depend on volunteer assistance in order to make guests feel welcomed. Volunteers are needed at exhibition openings, Member events, public programs, family days, and in various departments across the institution on a daily basis.
Once you have filled out a volunteer application form indicating your availability, qualifications, and interests, we will contact you with potential assignments. Each volunteer is required to attend an orientation prior to the start of volunteer responsibilities. Every month, you will receive an email update with upcoming volunteer opportunities.
To apply, please send the following materials to Tracey Franklin, email@example.com.